It’s safe to say photography, travel and tourism are intrinsically linked. Every photograph is so intimately considered to be seen through the eyes of a tourist or visitor.
The images we create are often nestled under the genre of “tourism”. Tourism encompasses such a rich tapestry of imagery, where the splendour of natural landscapes meets the urbanisation from mankind, a celebration of real lives, cultural diversity, religion & traditions. Our photographs, so frequently used in the promotion of tourism are as varied as the business that survive on them.
Owning a striking, vibrant selection of photography is now crucial in the marketing and promotion of any successful tourism or travel ventures. Our work is often used across a wide range of media including television, newspapers, social media, brochures, post cards, gifts and more.
We work closely with a variety of leading travel businesses, cruise companies, travel sites & holiday destinations. We also have commissions from businesses that thrive on travel, such as properties, hospitality, transport and even insurance companies.
Travel photography is a genre like no other. The briefs are often more complex and often take a lot more planning due to logistics, local research & weather in order to deliver the set of images the client requires.
We have 15 years of experience in:
- International event photography
- Overseas property photography where we would photograph the property & facilities – but also the local towns, sights & attractions that visitors could enjoy
- Cruise Photography, from photographing the ship interior and exteriors, the destinations & excursions visited and the food and drink – to give guests an immersive insight into the cruise they are looking at
- Travel Agent destination & travel brochure photography
- Corporate operations overseas
Our simple rates make commissioning us to work overseas easy & achievable. Contact us to discuss your requirements as we would love together work on your project